Dormio Quest ~ A Gensokyo-Illiterate Adventure

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Re: Dormio Quest ~ A Gensokyo-Illiterate Adventure

Post  Sh-Rumia on Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:39 pm

>"Oh, and that white-haired girl and another girl named Keine were talking to each other before I ran into you. They were talking about some special youkai or something, any idea what that was about?"

<"Perhaps, though I think that should wait untill Eirin arrives, she shouldn't be much longer."

>_
avatar
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Extra : Rawr.
Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 24
Location : Near Misty Lake

View user profile http://www.chiaroscurovn.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dormio Quest ~ A Gensokyo-Illiterate Adventure

Post  Max on Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:35 pm

>"Eirin? Is she a friend of yours?"

>HELP ME, EIRIN!
avatar
Max

Posts : 447
Join date : 2011-07-24
Age : 23
Location : A certain basement.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dormio Quest ~ A Gensokyo-Illiterate Adventure

Post  Sh-Rumia on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:27 pm

>"Eirin? Is she a friend of yours?"

<"Yes, a very good freind."

Just then there is the sound of a twig or two snapping and Kaguya turns nonchalantly in that direction.

_, ,_ ∩
( ゚∀゚)彡 えーりん!えーりん!
⊂彡

Dormo's night has to finish too... XD We're all still on the first day goddamit.

>_
avatar
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Extra : Rawr.
Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 24
Location : Near Misty Lake

View user profile http://www.chiaroscurovn.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dormio Quest ~ A Gensokyo-Illiterate Adventure

Post  Max on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:12 pm

It...it's been a long day.

>Turn to where the twig snapped and Kaguya is looking, hoping it's not another hostile insane person.

Judging from her nonchalant expression, it probably isn't. But she didn't look too worried when Mokou attacked at first either...
>Hope for the best
avatar
Max

Posts : 447
Join date : 2011-07-24
Age : 23
Location : A certain basement.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dormio Quest ~ A Gensokyo-Illiterate Adventure

Post  Sh-Rumia on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:21 pm

It...it's been a really long day... and night.

You turn to where the twig snapped and Kaguya is looking, hoping it's not another hostile insane person and hope for the best.

The person who emerges from the thick bamboo seems to be one of the more mature looking women you've seen tonight, with long silver hair held in a thick braid and a strange red and blue outfit with a matching nurse's cap.

She seems rather kind, despite the huge bow she's holding.

<"Princess are you alright?" She asks Kaguya while giving you a cautious look.

<"I'm alright Eirin, just ended up a bit lost again. However, I did find a lost human so I wasn't completely alone... Oh and Mokou and I played a little bit too." Kaguya explains.

The woman Kaguya identified as Eirin nods as she processes that information.

<"And you are...?" Eirin directs at you.

>_
avatar
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Extra : Rawr.
Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 24
Location : Near Misty Lake

View user profile http://www.chiaroscurovn.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dormio Quest ~ A Gensokyo-Illiterate Adventure

Post  Max on Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:07 am

You two "played" a little!? WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE

>"Eh, I'm Dormio, nice to meet you"
>Shake her hand
avatar
Max

Posts : 447
Join date : 2011-07-24
Age : 23
Location : A certain basement.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dormio Quest ~ A Gensokyo-Illiterate Adventure

Post  Sh-Rumia on Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:16 am

What... What the fuck...?

>"Eh, I'm Dormio, nice to meet you"

You shake her hand and she responds likewise.

<"I am Yagokoro Eirin, the 'Brain of The Moon'."

<"Eirin, I have reason to believe he is one of Yukari's chosen incident solvers." Kaguya suddenly adds into the conversation with a serious tone.

<"I see." Eirin states as Kaguya stiffles a yawn.

<"Perhaps we should return to Eientei princess," Eirin suggests, "after all, explainations can wait untill the morning."

She then turns to you.

<"I assume you are tired, just follow me." And she turns and leaves the circle of bamboo with Kaguya quite near to her.

>_
avatar
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Extra : Rawr.
Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 24
Location : Near Misty Lake

View user profile http://www.chiaroscurovn.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dormio Quest ~ A Gensokyo-Illiterate Adventure

Post  Max on Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:39 am

Don't leave me!

>Follow dat brain
>" 'Yukari's chosen incident solvers'?"
avatar
Max

Posts : 447
Join date : 2011-07-24
Age : 23
Location : A certain basement.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dormio Quest ~ A Gensokyo-Illiterate Adventure

Post  Sh-Rumia on Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:23 am

Ah... crap don't leave without me!

You rush up behind them, following Kaguya and The Brain.

>" 'Yukari's chosen incident solvers'?"

Eirin sighs as she continues walking.

<"Yukari Yakumo, creator of this world, chose a handful of ordinary humans from outside the border of this world and brought them here to defeat a mysterious enemy that none of Gensokyou's current residents have the capacity to fight."

Another sigh.

<"Kaguya and I believe you are one of them."

>_
avatar
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Extra : Rawr.
Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 24
Location : Near Misty Lake

View user profile http://www.chiaroscurovn.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dormio Quest ~ A Gensokyo-Illiterate Adventure

Post  Max on Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:14 am

>'._.'
>"...oh...okay."
>Where are my cigarettes?
avatar
Max

Posts : 447
Join date : 2011-07-24
Age : 23
Location : A certain basement.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dormio Quest ~ A Gensokyo-Illiterate Adventure

Post  Sh-Rumia on Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:32 pm

You '._.'

>"...Oh...okay."

You pull out a cigarette from your pocket and light it.

Eirin looks back at you.

<"That's bad for your health."

>_
avatar
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Extra : Rawr.
Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 24
Location : Near Misty Lake

View user profile http://www.chiaroscurovn.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dormio Quest ~ A Gensokyo-Illiterate Adventure

Post  Max on Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:06 am

>"Isn't too much stress also bad for my health?"
avatar
Max

Posts : 447
Join date : 2011-07-24
Age : 23
Location : A certain basement.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dormio Quest ~ A Gensokyo-Illiterate Adventure

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum