Dormio Quest ~ A Gensokyo-Illiterate Adventure

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Dormio Quest ~ A Gensokyo-Illiterate Adventure

Post  Sh-Rumia on Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:08 pm

You are Dormio. You have just woken up in a forest without a shirt on.

What do you do?

>_
avatar
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Extra : Rawr.
Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 23
Location : Near Misty Lake

View user profile http://www.chiaroscurovn.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dormio Quest ~ A Gensokyo-Illiterate Adventure

Post  Max on Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:09 pm

XD

>Try to find help by running around aimlessly
avatar
Max

Posts : 447
Join date : 2011-07-24
Age : 23
Location : A certain basement.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dormio Quest ~ A Gensokyo-Illiterate Adventure

Post  Sh-Rumia on Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:35 pm

He asked, and so it was...

You run around aimlessly, and only mangage to get more lost, before tripping over a root.

You are now shirtless, sore, and very, very, lost.

>_
avatar
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Extra : Rawr.
Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 23
Location : Near Misty Lake

View user profile http://www.chiaroscurovn.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dormio Quest ~ A Gensokyo-Illiterate Adventure

Post  Max on Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:40 pm

>"Anyone here??"
>Check if I have pants on
>Check if I have anything in my pockets
>If I have no pockets, check my socks
avatar
Max

Posts : 447
Join date : 2011-07-24
Age : 23
Location : A certain basement.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dormio Quest ~ A Gensokyo-Illiterate Adventure

Post  Sh-Rumia on Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:00 pm

>"Anyone here??"

There's no response. Well this sucks.

You check if you are still wearing your pants. You are... Well that's good.

You check if there is anything in your pockets.

You have:
30 USD
A dead phone
A lighter
Some cigarettes
Some paper
A couple of pens

You are not wearing any socks, therefor you cannot check them.

>_
avatar
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Extra : Rawr.
Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 23
Location : Near Misty Lake

View user profile http://www.chiaroscurovn.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dormio Quest ~ A Gensokyo-Illiterate Adventure

Post  Max on Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:21 pm

>Smash the phone, using the remaining shards to carve open my feet
>Check feet


>Wander in one random direction until you find something other than trees
avatar
Max

Posts : 447
Join date : 2011-07-24
Age : 23
Location : A certain basement.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dormio Quest ~ A Gensokyo-Illiterate Adventure

Post  Sh-Rumia on Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:47 pm

That would be stupid.

You instead wander in no particular direction. Eventually reaching alone house in the woods.

>_
avatar
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Extra : Rawr.
Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 23
Location : Near Misty Lake

View user profile http://www.chiaroscurovn.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dormio Quest ~ A Gensokyo-Illiterate Adventure

Post  Max on Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:53 pm

>Any notable features?
>Knock on the door, assuming there is a door. A lack of a door would be a notable feature though
avatar
Max

Posts : 447
Join date : 2011-07-24
Age : 23
Location : A certain basement.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dormio Quest ~ A Gensokyo-Illiterate Adventure

Post  Sh-Rumia on Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:09 pm



There aren't many notable features. It seems like a nice house though.

Without anything else to do, you knock on the door.

Suddenly the door opens a crack, and what appears to be a very tiny girl peeks out and looks at you. he only problem is that she's flying at your height.

What.

>_
avatar
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Extra : Rawr.
Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 23
Location : Near Misty Lake

View user profile http://www.chiaroscurovn.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dormio Quest ~ A Gensokyo-Illiterate Adventure

Post  DormioTheGreat on Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:12 pm

>Stares at the girl for a moment, bewildered by the fact that she can fly.
>"H-hello, I am Dormio, who are you?
avatar
DormioTheGreat

Posts : 67
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dormio Quest ~ A Gensokyo-Illiterate Adventure

Post  Sh-Rumia on Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:18 pm

You stare at the tiny girl for a moment, she's so tiny....

>"H-hello, I am Dormio, who are you?

She doesn't reply but instead shuts the door in your face.

Whhaaaaaaat?

>_
avatar
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Extra : Rawr.
Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 23
Location : Near Misty Lake

View user profile http://www.chiaroscurovn.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dormio Quest ~ A Gensokyo-Illiterate Adventure

Post  Max on Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:25 pm

>Tebafbeh-
>Whaaaat?

>Knock again
avatar
Max

Posts : 447
Join date : 2011-07-24
Age : 23
Location : A certain basement.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dormio Quest ~ A Gensokyo-Illiterate Adventure

Post  Sh-Rumia on Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:11 pm

Tebafbeh-

Whaaaat?

You knock again, and once more the girl opens the door.

When she sees you she makes as if to close the door again but another, thankfully larger hand grips the door.

When that hand pulls the door further open you can see that it is a girl, about your height with short blonde hair ornamented by a pink headband.

<"Yes? Do you need something?"

>_
avatar
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Extra : Rawr.
Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 23
Location : Near Misty Lake

View user profile http://www.chiaroscurovn.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dormio Quest ~ A Gensokyo-Illiterate Adventure

Post  DormioTheGreat on Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:23 pm

>"I am very lost and need directions to the closest city."
avatar
DormioTheGreat

Posts : 67
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dormio Quest ~ A Gensokyo-Illiterate Adventure

Post  Sh-Rumia on Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:25 pm

>"I am very lost and need directions to the closest city.".

... She stares at you blankly for a moment.

<"There aren't any cities in this land... Would I be correct in the assumption that you are not from around here?"

>_
avatar
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Extra : Rawr.
Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 23
Location : Near Misty Lake

View user profile http://www.chiaroscurovn.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dormio Quest ~ A Gensokyo-Illiterate Adventure

Post  DormioTheGreat on Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:28 pm

>Chuckles a little.
>"I don't even know where i am, to be honest, i just woke up here."
>Why the hell am i here.
avatar
DormioTheGreat

Posts : 67
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dormio Quest ~ A Gensokyo-Illiterate Adventure

Post  Sh-Rumia on Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:12 pm

You chuckle a little

>"I don't even know where I am, to be honest, I just woke up here."

Why are we here?

>_
avatar
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Extra : Rawr.
Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 23
Location : Near Misty Lake

View user profile http://www.chiaroscurovn.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dormio Quest ~ A Gensokyo-Illiterate Adventure

Post  DormioTheGreat on Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:17 pm

>"Can you give me some supplies or something?"
>Shows my bruises.
>"I'm rather clumsy to be honest."
avatar
DormioTheGreat

Posts : 67
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dormio Quest ~ A Gensokyo-Illiterate Adventure

Post  Sh-Rumia on Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:21 pm

>"Can you give me some supplies or something?"

For emphasis, you show her your bruises.

>"I'm rather clumsy to be honest.".

<"I suppose it can't be helped."

She sighs and invites you to come in and take a seat.

>_
avatar
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Extra : Rawr.
Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 23
Location : Near Misty Lake

View user profile http://www.chiaroscurovn.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dormio Quest ~ A Gensokyo-Illiterate Adventure

Post  DormioTheGreat on Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:26 pm

>Looks around briefly before finding a chair.
>I feel very unwelcome and uncomfortable here.
>"I'm sorry for coming so suddenly, i don't wish to be a burden."
avatar
DormioTheGreat

Posts : 67
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dormio Quest ~ A Gensokyo-Illiterate Adventure

Post  Sh-Rumia on Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:59 pm

You go inside and look around briefly, taking note of the many books and overall cozy feel.

Somehow, you feel rather unwelcome. Perhaps due to the dozen or so little flying girls you can see as you gently place yourself on the victorian-style couch.

>"I'm sorry for coming so suddenly, I don't wish to be a burden.".

She frown and looks out a window.

<"It should be fine for now."

She goes down a dimly lit hall (and you notice the lack of electrical lighting) you can see a staircase at the end of, and ascends. Leaving you to sit, alone, with all the creepy child-things.

>_
avatar
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Extra : Rawr.
Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 23
Location : Near Misty Lake

View user profile http://www.chiaroscurovn.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dormio Quest ~ A Gensokyo-Illiterate Adventure

Post  DormioTheGreat on Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:05 pm

>Takes apart my phone and fiddles with the electronics, looks up.
>"Is there any form of electricity around here? I want to see if i can get my phone to turn on.
avatar
DormioTheGreat

Posts : 67
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dormio Quest ~ A Gensokyo-Illiterate Adventure

Post  Sh-Rumia on Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:10 pm

You pull apart your phone and fiddle with the insides.

>"Is there any form of electricity around here? I want to see if I can get my phone to turn on..."

The girls just stare at you blankly. Maybe they don't speak english?

>_
avatar
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Extra : Rawr.
Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 23
Location : Near Misty Lake

View user profile http://www.chiaroscurovn.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dormio Quest ~ A Gensokyo-Illiterate Adventure

Post  DormioTheGreat on Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:13 pm

>"Hm.... fine."
>I walk around searching for a power source.
avatar
DormioTheGreat

Posts : 67
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dormio Quest ~ A Gensokyo-Illiterate Adventure

Post  Sh-Rumia on Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:18 pm

>"Hm.... fine."

As you stand to search for a powersource, several of the flying girls come push you back into a seated postion.

Wat.

>_
avatar
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Extra : Rawr.
Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 23
Location : Near Misty Lake

View user profile http://www.chiaroscurovn.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dormio Quest ~ A Gensokyo-Illiterate Adventure

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum