Variety Anime/Game Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shea's Drabbles & Plot-Babies

Go down

Shea's Drabbles & Plot-Babies Empty Shea's Drabbles & Plot-Babies

Post  Sh-Rumia Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:13 pm

So I've been gone for quite some time. Yes, I got a job, and yes it's summer and I'm of with real life people and concerns but-

I've also been doing more than my fair share of writing. IN fact I likely could have written an entire fanfiction around 30,000-70,000 words in length. But did I?

No. I didn't. Instead I had plot-babies. Lots and lots of them. And then I orphaned them all. Because I get bored far to easily.

Anso so this came into existence, my plot-baby graveyard/ place to throw my drabbles and rants. Enjoy.
Sh-Rumia
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Extra : Rawr.

http://www.chiaroscurovn.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Shea's Drabbles & Plot-Babies Empty Re: Shea's Drabbles & Plot-Babies

Post  Sh-Rumia Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:32 pm

An excript from an abandoned FMA: Brotherhood fic in which the main character was a chimera residing at Lab 5.

When I first woke, I couldn't think for all the pain I was in. For what felt like days I contorted and writhed in pain, until finally my body could bear no more and I slipped into unconciousness. But even that was barely a relief, for what felt like an instant later I awoke once more, and again was thrown into a world of pure agony. This was the cycle that became a part of me. Afterwards I wasn't sure how much time had passed, only that it couldn't be more than a month, for my hair was still close to the lenght I recalled. My nails, which had also grown longer in that time scrapped along the botom of my cage as I made a slight first. I felt weak and tired, moreso than I could ever recall being in my entire life before this place.

This place. Laboratory 5. I had heard it's name as I was brought in, bound and gagged like a prisoner. But I wasn't a prisoner, or rather I was a prisoner, but also something much worse. A test subject. Test Subject #379 to be precise. Original name irrevelant. But I remembered.

Some of the older subjects had long given up hope, forgotten everything but now. Not me, I was still me despite everything.

I was Test Subject #379, yes, but I was also Maria Beckley, age 17. Daughter of Allison and Carter Beckley, sister of Liliana Beckley. Those were my ties, and so long as I had them I would never truley be a test subject.
Sh-Rumia
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Extra : Rawr.

http://www.chiaroscurovn.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum