An A-Typical Day

Go down

An A-Typical Day

Post  flandresplaything on Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:16 pm

I have a huge story idea, and after i put it all down on paper so i can follow a cohesive order I'll begin putting my story on here for your reading pleasure.

We don't need "magical" powers
flandresplaything

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An A-Typical Day

Post  flandresplaything on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:39 pm

I can't believe it, we are the only ones left. All the people who came with me, all of the friends i made, and all of the people who flat out made me mad, are all dead. At least Mi-Mi, Demon, Drams, and Lil are still with me. Standing in the middle of my friends, i stared up at the beast in front of us.
"For Love!" Lil cried out.
"For the booze!!!" Mi-Mi laughed.
"For what's left to come!" Demon screamed
"For all that's politely unholy!!!" Drams yelled with sophistication. he's always so dramatic.
They all charged at the monstrosity in unison. Mi-Mi was quickly picked up, and squished between its' giant fingers. Drams was stomped on after taking a few steps. Demon was picked off the ground in the monster's mouth. Lil was running up its arm, when she was swatted like a fly. I couldn't believe it, they were all taken from me in less than a minute. "This is just too much! i helped you grow in power, taught you how to fight, and even opened my house to you! This is what i get for my troubles! You take from me all i love! Your pitiful, and a waste of time!" i furiously thundered.
"Puny human, you think i needed your help? I used you as a stepping stone into this world." He laughed. "All i need from you is your blood all over the ground," he demanded.
"If you want a fight, that's what you'll get. As i ran forward with my jeans perforated from previous fights, my white t-shirt ripped diagonally down the front and blood stained, and my untouched orange and white palm tree tropical shirt seemed weightless. I jumped up channeling my power for one last attack. I noticed his fist coming at me from the right, and everything flashed before my eyes.

When i plan out the next part i'll post it as soon as possible.

flandresplaything

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sh-Rumia on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:29 pm

Oh I see! This is going to be one of those... 'and how they got there' kind of stories right?
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Extra : Rawr.

View user profile http://www.chiaroscurovn.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  flandresplaything on Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:54 pm

Yes, his life flashes before his eyes, and what happens when he gets back to where he is at? You'll have to wait and see. Smile

flandresplaything

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down