Maxie Quest ~ Or That Other Adventure in Gensokyo

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: Maxie Quest ~ Or That Other Adventure in Gensokyo

Post  Sh-Rumia on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:01 pm

You run down the left hall towards the source of the great noise.

This halls quite a bit shorter than the one on the other side... and you reach a great wooden door quickly.

>_
avatar
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Extra : Rawr.
Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 24
Location : Near Misty Lake

View user profile http://www.chiaroscurovn.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Maxie Quest ~ Or That Other Adventure in Gensokyo

Post  Max on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:05 pm

>Hoping that it doesn't require a key inconveniently located in a treasure chest in some far-off corner of the mansion, attempt to open the door.
>Mentally brace for any possible threat on the other side of the door.
avatar
Max

Posts : 447
Join date : 2011-07-24
Age : 23
Location : A certain basement.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maxie Quest ~ Or That Other Adventure in Gensokyo

Post  Sh-Rumia on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:14 pm

You attempt to open the door and, suprisingly, it opens smoothly and the sounds of danmaku reach your ears.

You brace yourself, but though you can hear it it seems to be focused on the other side of the library. As you enter a red-headed devil runs smack into you.

<"Uuu..."

>_
avatar
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Extra : Rawr.
Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 24
Location : Near Misty Lake

View user profile http://www.chiaroscurovn.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Maxie Quest ~ Or That Other Adventure in Gensokyo

Post  Max on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:23 pm

>"Ah! Koa! I'm sorry, are you alright? What's going on?"
>Can I see the source of the commotion from here, past the bookshelves?
avatar
Max

Posts : 447
Join date : 2011-07-24
Age : 23
Location : A certain basement.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maxie Quest ~ Or That Other Adventure in Gensokyo

Post  Sh-Rumia on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:32 pm

>"Ah! Koa! I'm sorry, are you alright? What's going on?"

<"Ah-ah! I'm fine! Lady Patchouli sent me to get M-miss Sakuya, the w-witch is here again."

You can't see it unfortunatly, the shelves are so high now that you look. There must be thousands of books.

>_
avatar
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Extra : Rawr.
Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 24
Location : Near Misty Lake

View user profile http://www.chiaroscurovn.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Maxie Quest ~ Or That Other Adventure in Gensokyo

Post  Max on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:41 pm

>Try to stifle back my laughter, as I'm sure Koakuma doesn't find this amusing.
That wasn't the grave, imposing threat I thought it would be.
>"I was actually looking for her earlier this morning... But with all the noise that's being created, you'd think Sakuya would notice? Either way, I'll go look for her, if you want!"
avatar
Max

Posts : 447
Join date : 2011-07-24
Age : 23
Location : A certain basement.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maxie Quest ~ Or That Other Adventure in Gensokyo

Post  Sh-Rumia on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:55 pm

You sucessfuly prevent your laughter, however you still smirk a bit.
causing Koa to flush.

>"I was actually looking for her earlier this morning... But with all the noise that's being created, you'd think Sakuya would notice? Either way, I'll go look for her, if you want!"

<"A-ah alright." She stammers. "I'll go asist Lady Patchouli then."

She bows and then turns, quickly moving out of view behind a shelf.

>_
avatar
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Extra : Rawr.
Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 24
Location : Near Misty Lake

View user profile http://www.chiaroscurovn.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Maxie Quest ~ Or That Other Adventure in Gensokyo

Post  Max on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:03 pm

>"For someone who didn't even have a name to begin with, she's pretty shy... but I guess that kinda makes sense actually."

>Begin wandering through the halls, shouting "Sakuya!"
>If I can remember the way, head to the dining hall, perhaps she is serving breakfast to Remilia-san?
avatar
Max

Posts : 447
Join date : 2011-07-24
Age : 23
Location : A certain basement.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maxie Quest ~ Or That Other Adventure in Gensokyo

Post  Sh-Rumia on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:22 pm

"For someone who didn't even have a name to begin with, she's pretty shy... but I guess that kinda makes sense actually." You murmer.

You then take the best course of action, yelling for Sakuya.

You have a vauge idea of where the dining room might be and wander in that direction. You push open a few doors that stand out as likely candidates before finding the dining room where, surely enough, Remilia is dining.

"Ah, Max. Finally joining us for morning meal I see." Remilia states. Sakuya merely stands stoically at her side.

>_
avatar
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Extra : Rawr.
Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 24
Location : Near Misty Lake

View user profile http://www.chiaroscurovn.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Maxie Quest ~ Or That Other Adventure in Gensokyo

Post  Max on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:31 pm

>"Well actually I-"
>That food does look tasty actually...

Hrm.

>Sit down politely, and eat a few small appetizers quickly; it's important to at least eat something in the morning, after all.
>"Sorry, I actually came to inform you - or Sakuya..."
>Gesture to the perfect maid.
>"That there happens to be a certain witch intruding upon the library and currently engaged in a heated battle with Patchouli-sama."

Well that was a mouthful.
avatar
Max

Posts : 447
Join date : 2011-07-24
Age : 23
Location : A certain basement.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maxie Quest ~ Or That Other Adventure in Gensokyo

Post  Sh-Rumia on Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:00 am

"Well actually I-" You begin, but as the food does look delicious you decide it would be fine to take a few moments to eat and sit down politely.

After eating a bit you continue, adressing Remilia, "Sorrry, I actually came to inform you - or Sakuya..." you pause to gesture to said most perfect maid. "That there happens to be a certain witch intruding upon the library and currently engaged in a heated battle with Patchouli-sama."

Remilia seems a bit suprised at that news, "That witch, this is the second time this week she's attacked us in her pursuit of knowledge." She sighs before continuing, "Sakuya would you bring her here? I do believe it's about time we put an end to this."
>_
avatar
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Extra : Rawr.
Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 24
Location : Near Misty Lake

View user profile http://www.chiaroscurovn.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Maxie Quest ~ Or That Other Adventure in Gensokyo

Post  Max on Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:17 pm

>Visually search the table for a teapot. I might start suffering from withdrawl symptoms; it's been awhile since my last cup.
>"So... may I remain here and dine?"
avatar
Max

Posts : 447
Join date : 2011-07-24
Age : 23
Location : A certain basement.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maxie Quest ~ Or That Other Adventure in Gensokyo

Post  Sh-Rumia on Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:53 pm

You scan the table for a teapot in order to pour youself some tea, and it seems Sakuya remembered your love of tea, as there is a full cup before you that you must have overlooked.

>"So... may I remain here and dine?" you ask Remilia.

Said vamipre nods, "I would think it a good idea to formally introduce you to our local pest." She sighs, "So dine freely until she arrives."

>_
avatar
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Extra : Rawr.
Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 24
Location : Near Misty Lake

View user profile http://www.chiaroscurovn.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Maxie Quest ~ Or That Other Adventure in Gensokyo

Post  Max on Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:54 pm

Well it would just be rude of me not to dine to my fullest then, now that my humble guests have made the offer.

>Continue fine dining
>"Anyhow... good morning Remilia-san, how are you doing?"
>Sip dat tea
avatar
Max

Posts : 447
Join date : 2011-07-24
Age : 23
Location : A certain basement.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maxie Quest ~ Or That Other Adventure in Gensokyo

Post  Sh-Rumia on Mon May 07, 2012 11:22 pm

You continue with your meal.

>"Anyhow... good morning Remilia-san, how are you doing?"

<"How pleasant of you to ask. It has gone rather well up until this point. However I assume it shall return to routine once that irksome witch has been dealt with."

You sip your tea and stare blankly off to the side. As you do so there is a moment of calm where you feel utterly at peace with the world.

However, it is broken by the arrival of an elegant maid, and a rather ragged blac and white pile- Oh that's just Marisa.

"-a minute minute meido! It's not like I was stealing them, I'll get 'em back eventually!" An irritated Marisa complains loudly as she attemots to gather herslef up.

Said meido ingnores the witchand adresses her mistress with a curtsey, "I have brought her as commanded, my lady."

Remilia smiles like a true noblewoman as she responds, "Ah, thank you Sakuya."

She then turns her head to the witch. "Kirisame, you seem to know no bounds in your foolis-"

BLAH BLAH BLAH, it continues for quite some time. The same thing stated in various ways several times. You think you may be able to, as Sakuya did at some point, leave discreetly.

>_
avatar
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Extra : Rawr.
Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 24
Location : Near Misty Lake

View user profile http://www.chiaroscurovn.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Maxie Quest ~ Or That Other Adventure in Gensokyo

Post  Max on Mon May 07, 2012 11:33 pm

>Attempt to sneak off, after finishing my plate. It would be rude not to finish my meal, of course.
>Head off to the gate, perhaps China Meiling has some more training prepared already
avatar
Max

Posts : 447
Join date : 2011-07-24
Age : 23
Location : A certain basement.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maxie Quest ~ Or That Other Adventure in Gensokyo

Post  Sh-Rumia on Wed May 23, 2012 11:31 am

YOU SUCCESSFULLY SNEAK AWAY! After finishing your meal.

You immediately head towards the gate with the hope that Chin-Meiling has some training for you to do.

Meiling greets you warmly while massaging her shoulder.

>”Ah, back for some more?”

>_
avatar
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Extra : Rawr.
Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 24
Location : Near Misty Lake

View user profile http://www.chiaroscurovn.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Maxie Quest ~ Or That Other Adventure in Gensokyo

Post  Max on Wed May 23, 2012 12:47 pm

>"Absolutely!"
>Do some minor stretches
>"So what's the plan for today? More fairies?"
avatar
Max

Posts : 447
Join date : 2011-07-24
Age : 23
Location : A certain basement.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maxie Quest ~ Or That Other Adventure in Gensokyo

Post  Sh-Rumia on Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:03 pm

"Absolutely" You answer enthusiastically while settling into a mild set of stretches.

Meiling mirrors you for a bit and then sits on the ground, you in turn do the same.

"So what's the plan for today? More faires?" You ask once you're settled.

Meiling shakes her head in response, "I've got something else planned for today... Have you ever done any sort of meditating before?"

>_
avatar
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Extra : Rawr.
Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 24
Location : Near Misty Lake

View user profile http://www.chiaroscurovn.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Maxie Quest ~ Or That Other Adventure in Gensokyo

Post  Max on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:17 am

>"No, I can't say I have, but it seems interesting."
>"Will it help me concentrate my chi better or something, allowing me to use danmaku?"
avatar
Max

Posts : 447
Join date : 2011-07-24
Age : 23
Location : A certain basement.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maxie Quest ~ Or That Other Adventure in Gensokyo

Post  Sh-Rumia on Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:18 am

"No, I can't say that I have, but it seems interesting. Will it help me concentrate my chi better or something, allowing me to use danmaku?" You answer Meiling's question honestly. Meiling smiles in response.

"Well, meditating can do all of those things and more. It might help you find your center, allowing you to use better danmaku, or it might help you learn simply think about a problem in a different light. There are lots of usages really." Meiling explains.

"The key to meditating is to find a position that is comfortable, yet allow your body's chi to flow uninterrupted." She shifts a bit, crossing her legs into a pretzel-like shape and leaning forward very slightly, causing some of her hair to come forward and hang in her face, and leaves her hands resting in her lap.

"Now since you can't sense chi, I want you to simply find a position comfortable for yourself and I'll let you know if it needs to be altered at all."

>_
avatar
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Extra : Rawr.
Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 24
Location : Near Misty Lake

View user profile http://www.chiaroscurovn.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Maxie Quest ~ Or That Other Adventure in Gensokyo

Post  Max on Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:47 pm

>If she meditates like that all the time, especially with the hair falling over her face, I can see how she could be mistaken for sleeping on the job...
>Assume a cross-legged position, but instead of both feet resting under the other leg, let one leg rest entirely over the other. Leaving my hands gently cupped in my lamp, I straighten my back will letting my shoulders hang loosely.
>"Is this alright?"
>Try to speak without too much movement.
avatar
Max

Posts : 447
Join date : 2011-07-24
Age : 23
Location : A certain basement.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maxie Quest ~ Or That Other Adventure in Gensokyo

Post  Sh-Rumia on Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:50 pm

Max wrote:>If she meditates like that all the time, especially with the hair falling over her face, I can see how she could be mistaken for sleeping on the job...
>Assume a cross-legged position, but instead of both feet resting under the other leg, let one leg rest entirely over the other. Leaving my hands gently cupped in my lamp, I straighten my back will letting my shoulders hang loosely.
>"Is this alright?"
>Try to speak without too much movement.

You do all this.

Meiling examines you, "Square your shoulders a bit, other than that your posture seems fine."

>_
avatar
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Extra : Rawr.
Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 24
Location : Near Misty Lake

View user profile http://www.chiaroscurovn.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Maxie Quest ~ Or That Other Adventure in Gensokyo

Post  Max on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:21 am

>Adjust shoulders accordingly.
>"Now I wait?"
avatar
Max

Posts : 447
Join date : 2011-07-24
Age : 23
Location : A certain basement.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maxie Quest ~ Or That Other Adventure in Gensokyo

Post  Sh-Rumia on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:33 am

Max wrote:>Adjust shoulders accordingly.
>"Now I wait?"

Meiling laughs a little, "No, now you breath."

"Take even breaths, slowly easing away your concious thoughts."

>_
avatar
Sh-Rumia
Incubator

Extra : Rawr.
Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 24
Location : Near Misty Lake

View user profile http://www.chiaroscurovn.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Maxie Quest ~ Or That Other Adventure in Gensokyo

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum